12.6.6 PREPARING FOR THE NEXT RELEASE
- Change version number in the nightly build project
- use the artifacter to update the version number to 2.5-dev.
- in trac's admin pages, create a version for 2.5
- update this document to match the 2.5-dev version number.
- Edit the new navigation document, create new nodes and documents for
- (SimpleDocument) (new) to (new+1) changes
- (SimpleDocument) (new) to (new+1) compatibility
- (SimpleDocument) (new) to (new+1) upgrade
- On your local filesystem, create a new version of the
upgrade_to_(version)_dirschema (xar file can be found in daisy trunk onder
- The 'changes' and 'compatibility' document should be empty. The 'upgrade'
document should be copied from the previous version. Replace the schema with
the image created on your local filesystem in step 4.
- In the 'wiki' site, edit the navigation:
- Add a new SimpleDocument called Changes since Daisy (new) under 'SVN upgrade
actions'. The new document should be called "Changes since Daisy (old)
- Change the previous 'changes since' node and the name of the corresponding
document to 'Changes between Daisy (old) and Daisy (new)'