- Well before a final release is done, send a mail with subject 'i18n update request'.
the i18n process should be simplified (preferably to the point where we can use a translation memory as a central point for all i18n donations - translate.google.com/toolkit.
- Check if all files have license headers, see also tools/licensecheck
- Make sure the documentation URLs in distro/core/resources/README.txt are correct
- If this version includes database schema updates, be sure the database upgrade script sets the schema_version in the daisy_system table to the version number of the current release, and also update the LocalRepositoryManager.DB_SCHEMA_VERSION to the same version, as well as the daisy-data.xml.
- Check if the DocumentLoaderFactory of the import tool needs updating.
- Check if you have a valid certificate for signing the parteditor applet.
- use MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx512m to avoid out of memory errors during building.